Not only did I get a layoff this week, I also received a cold/flu from my boss. OH JOY!
Monday and Tuesday we were holed up in my small windowless edit bay working on a promo, he sitting behind me, sniffling and hacking, talking on the phone to his wife about what kind of soup he wanted. All the while me thinking...hm...this can't be good. Then Tuesday for lunch I suddenly wasn't hungry. NOW WHEN DOES THAT EVER HAPPEN?? And it's hitting me hard today. I'm itching to get a workout in but don't want to wreck my body. I have errands to run and can't seem to get off the couch. I've only watched half a movie so far but I'm already tired of movie watching. Thank goodness my favorite show is on right now, that'll keep me busy for an hour or so. But I've got shit to do! Ugh, being sick is such a waste of time. Boss man didn't go into work today. I only went in for a few hours. But he's emailing us about being in bed and having matso ball soup and all this time I'm wishing my wife would bring me some matso ball soup in bed. Hmph.
Clothes. I'm currently obsessed with clothes and all things pretty. Must be the coming summer and longer days. I haven't put up any thread porn in a while...so hold on...
Ok, technical difficulties, I won't be showing any today.
21 hours ago
3 comments:
Feel better!
And you presently can't marry another woman in CA, for now anyway.
And I would reckon that the spelling is probably matzah. Or Matzo, maybe. But no 's'.
Ugh. I'm bored & sick too. It's the pits. At least your cold will pass in a week. I don't know how long I can take this. Hang in there friend.
Post a Comment