Today I'm thankful for things that don't seem to work out when you want them to but realize later that it led to something else that worked out much better later. I'm sure there's a word for that but I can't think of what it is right now.
For instance, to piggy back on thanks #2, had the burglary in my old apartment never happened, I would've never found my current wonderful apartment. Or is that just things working out on their own? I dunno.
I feel like most of the time things work out pretty well for me, from either me working really hard for something, or that I get lucky in a situation and they end up working out. Things like...my good parking karma. Skill or just good luck? Finding my apartment: good timing or good luck? Who knows. I just know that I've been in a few fortunate situations, so that is what I am thankful for today.
21 hours ago
1 comment:
Maybe your word is on this page?
Post a Comment