I am now the coolest person ever, thanks to my sister. She works at google, and since they own blogger now, she was able to swipe me a blogger t-shirt. It has the orange logo and blogger written under it. I feel so cool. I'm wearing it as i type. Kind of ironic, ain't it?
I tried to catch up on my prime time tonight, and watched the ending of Married by America....weird show. I watched the first episode with Jen, and watched the last one tonight with my mom. And what do you know, even though i missed everything in between, i still got the gist of the show, and that didn't make me want to watch it more. But apparently, the guy that won the ARE YOU HOT show is Kristin's teacher! Well, kinda. Kristin tutors for this class, and the class's teacher is the guy that won. How cool is that? And I saw a picture of him. He's a looker alright.
So today was my last day of work for the CS dept. Saturday was the last night of the musical. Friday my cool coworkers at MuirWoods surprised me with cake. It's all ending, and all so sad. Now i'm at home...blogging from OC. I have to say though, I've had a great quarter. I loved working at muirwoods: the people, the coworkers, the environment, the free coffee! It will be greatly missed.
And the musical. It was magical. For anyone who didn't see the show, you missed out on a GREAT show. And not just because i was in it. But it really was a good show. Wonderful group of people that i will probably not see again. The cast, they were all soo talented. And all the girls in the cast were all soooo cute. And they all had wonderful voices. And the orchestra, even though we had a slow start, I think we sounded really great by the time of the performances. And it's great when you have such a big orchestra....when you're making music with 30 other talented musicians to create this huge sound that fills the whole auditorium....that's what it's all about. It's sad to know that that was probably the last time i'll play my violin with a group...or anyone really...There was just so much talent contained in one show. Friday night was the best. The auditorium was jam packed, and we started 20 min late because there were about 20 pple who didn't have seats. And then i got to see so many of my friends there! And then E was sooo sweet to get me a blue rose, and cady got me some pink flowers. And i loved my stand partner...he is such a gentleman. What is up with me always having partners named Ken? But this guy is so cool. He got attacked by a really drunk cast member (hehe) at the party who wanted to kiss him, but he was such a gentleman about the whole thing. We need more guys like him. So, I can go on about how great the musical was...but i'll stop there.
i know i had more to blog about, but now i can't remember. I know i haven't blogged much because of the musical, but now that it's over, hopefully i will do it more. Also...the new webpage is almost done. Be expecting that sometime soon.
For now, i'm gonna go admire my blogger shirt, and read. And watch coldplay on conan later on tonight. Ah..........chris martin......droooool.............Damn that christine....i was the one that told her that he'll be on tonight, and she is still reluctant to share....damn her!!!!!!!
SH signing out.
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment