Saturday, April 19, 2003

Man, i should leave college more often!

When you leave, people shower you with gifts! It's like your birthday, but not. First I got a cake and balloons at a MuirWoods shindig last week. Kristin made me brownies for the musical. Christine made me lemon bars and really cool flowers...i forgot the exact name of them.... Then cady got me a really cool treasure box with our pictures on it. And chris wrote me a song (my very own song with my name in it!!! well...almost...) and him and christine recorded it for me. It is the coolest thing ever. Food, music, and presents...what more can a girl ask for. Well, probably a glass of milk. :-)

So, i might not be blogging for a while, due to....moving stuff hither and thither. Speaking of which, I'm not even completely done yet. It's never gonna get done. Why can't things just pack themselves? Why? And now i'm too tired to pack.

I have to say, I had a great day. I met up with someone I didn't think i'd see again at MuirWoods, had a lunch and movie date with Angel (chicago is great!!!), packed (boo), and went to watch A.C. Slater at the pub. Then had a lovely visit from chris and christine, which leaves me here....blogging...instead of packing.

I love my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every one of you.
Thanks.

SH, over and out.

No comments: