Boy...i am so easily taken by all things pretty and cute. Especially clothes. I never thought i'd be one of those girls...but i really do love cute clothes. Maybe as much as chocolate. I was in Anthropologie tonight with the girls, and...going into that store is just sensory overload. I just wanted everything. Their cute skirts with strawberries, pastel sweaters, lacey tanks. It was just all too much for my eyes, i couldn't take it. But of course, i didn't get anything. Their clothes are a bit on the expensive side, and i, being the practical gal that i am, realized that even if i do get all these cute skirts, i really have no where to wear them to. Work is totally casual, and weekends are reserved for my sweats and comfy clothes. So i guess i'll just hold off til the weather gets warmer, splurge on a really pretty dress, and go take a stroll at the museum. Meh.
I can't wait til summer gets here!
21 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment