Man...I'm parched.
I feel like a fish tonight......i'm so thirsty. I keep drinking and drinking and water has never tasted so good. But then it goes down my throat, and i'm thirsty again. I also have to be careful not to drink too much water before bedtime. People don't usually think about that, but i do. If i don't, then i usually wake up at 5 or 6 in the morning having to go to the bathroom. And waking up an hour or half an hour before you actually have to get up is really a pain. It really is.
So, presidents day has come and gone. Thank goodness, cause it was really getting on my nerves seeing all that pink and red everywhere.
Ok. Everyone listen up: You HAVE to go see In America. You just have to. Jim Sheridan is my new hero. Just go watch it, and when you're done, we'll discuss. That's it.
I need to get some more water. And pee.
Tata for now.
21 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment