I am currently sitting on an exercise ball chair in this office. It's suppose to firm up your ass and correct your posture. While i sit and type, i'm waiting for my boss to leave so i can take off for lunch...i'm hungry! And sitting in this ball chair all day is hard work...i feel like my ass will be sore tomorrow.
So to those who read my blogs that i haven't spoken to yet, I got a new job! My last day at the studio will be tomorrow, and i start my new job next monday. Contact me if you want more info.
In other news: i think my thighs are getting a good workout too....all just from sitting on this ball! I gotta get one of these for myself at home.
Hooray for new jobs and ass firming!
PS-wow, i just stood up from this chair and boy...my thighs and butt is already sore!
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment