Monday, August 23, 2004

So i got my car washed this weekend. I went for the early bird special, and the guy asked me what scent i wanted for my car freshener. It came down to New Car Smell, or Baby Powder. Of course i went for the baby powder. When i got in my car, not only was it clean, it really smelled like baby powder! I was so amazed, not to mention excited that i had such a fragrant car. It was great! ...Or so i thought...

A couple hours later, i started to wonder where they hid this car freshener. Isn't it usually hanging on the rear view mirror? I couldn't figure it out. So i thought maybe they sprayed the inside with this stuff. But wouldn't a spray's scent be gone pretty quickly? Well, apparently NOT QUICK ENOUGH! My car, my lovely white corolla with the noise in the back, my place for solitude and safe haven is now SUFFOCATING ME to death with its scent. Everytime i get in my car i'm reminded that it has a new smell. And it's ok for the first 10 minutes or so when i first get in the car. After that, i start getting a headache! I'll either have to roll my windows down, or turn on the ac, but both just makes me cold. While innocent in name and intentions, i do believe this baby powder scent will be the death of me. As much as i love baby powder, whatever that poser scent is in my car is suffocating me, and perhaps i should've gone for the new car smell. I can't even cruise the right way now that i'm so nauseated by this baby powder. Damn you baby powder! I shake my fist at thee!

And oh yea, a new thing i'm trying out here on my blog: COMMENTS. If you're one of 3 whopping readers out there, feel free to make a comment. I don't know how well this will work or whether i'll keep it up or not. I guess it depends on how many unsolicited porn or viagra links i get inundated with. We'll see.

A tout a l'heure!

No comments: