Penny for my thoughts?
Are thoughts only worth a penny? If that's so, I can sell all of Daily Banterings for a good $5.00, which leaves me with $1.45 in profits. I can take that money, invest in a second blog, and see where we go from there. I'm moving up in the world, I tell ya.
Man, a breakfast burrito from Pepe's sure sounds good right now. If there was only a Pepe's around here.
21 hours ago
1 comment:
nice blog. if you'd like to learn how to turn pennies into real money, the "natural enhancing" kind of money, money that comes from canada b/c it's too expensive in the u.s., or just other pennies of equal or lesser value, have a look at my site: How to turn failed telemarketing schemes into e-mail spam and then into blogamarketing. No you too can be so much more annyoying, and waaaaaaay less effective.
Post a Comment