ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? #003
I can't believe this! The OC has betrayed me!! (the show, not the county...at least not yet.)
Why would The OC hurt me like this? They made a reference to my favorite radio show of all time, This American Life, and then totally bagged on it. It's like...unwrapping a gift, and then immediately throwing it into the trash. That's what it's like.
"Is that the show where they make boring people interesting?" For real? I can't believe... One of the writers there must have something against Ira Glass. I wonder if he knows. I wonder if he watched the show tonight and cried. Well, probably not. Ira probably wouldn't be caught watching such a show. (or maybe he would?) But why would they do such a thing? I mean...to even refer to it, the way they've done with other hot topics in popular culture...is TAL suppose to be grateful that The OC is bringing attention to their show? Only to be made fun of by the cuter and cooler couple of The OC? Geez.
Good grief Charlie Brown. What kind of monster has television become?????????
11 hours ago
2 comments:
what happened to #2? surely other irritating things have happened?
yeah, what happened to #002? i've been waiting anxiously for it. also, just read a "news" report that said mischa apparently had a wardrobe malfunction and nipple ensued. i don't watch the show, but c'mon! it's edited. someone should've caught that. poor girl...
Post a Comment