Saturday, November 05, 2005

I just realized that you can't have coffee when you're pregnant. This realization came from learning that you can't have caffeine while pregnant.

WHAT?!

Which doctor made that rule? I'm sure fetuses (pl: feti?) need a little jump start to their mornings too. It can get a little *yawn* in that position after a while, yknow? They just need a little kick, just like the rest of us. I'm currently reliving the "No coffee" number from How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying in my head. Aw...I miss the musical. Just like I will miss coffee...

No, that won't do at all.

On an unrelated topic, I think my bladder has shrunk. Every morning at 5am, like clockwork, I'll have to get up and pee. This didn't happen before! I used to be able to sleep a solid 8 hours without having to get up and pee. It really messes with my sleep, having to get up for those 3 minutes. I'm in the REM cycle, I'm out to pee, I'm back in the cycle, and I already have to wake up. I blame my bladder for my time at the NIKE run this year. If I didn't have to pee everytime I started running, I probably would have made a better time. Which is what I'm telling myself for losing steve. Ha. But it's true steve.

In closing: I'm on a mission...the specifics of which will be revealed at a later date.

No comments: