As disappointing as his albums may be, Jason Mraz ALWAYS puts on an awesome live show. Just awesome. Plus he really knows how to make da ladies swoon. That really comes in handy when you're a rock star. When I become a rock star, I'm going to make the boys, the girls, AND yo mama swoon. I don't know how yet though, I need to find my schtick. Everyone's got a schtick. Jason's got his hat. Plus he's just really cute. No matter how geeky he is. THAT could be his schtick too. I thought the whole geek thing was just an act, yknow, I thought that doing the whole self proclaimed geek thing actually makes you cooler, thus making you not so much a geek. But it turns out he really IS a geek. It's like reverse reverse reverse psychology....or something like that.
Oh! I think I just found my schtick. But I'll have to keep it underwraps til after my rockstar-dom.
Rock on,
Rock out,
Just ROCK.
11 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment