Friday, July 25, 2008

AM Radio

Talk radio is a powerful thing.

I've only recently discovered Rush Limbaugh, and boy....the anger and energy that comes out of that man makes me scared. Most of the time I wake up to him bagging on Obama. Which is starting to make me question Obama myself, because I agree with some of the things Rush says. And i'm hearing all this negativity when i'm just starting to wake up, so really, when i'm half asleep, so who knows how much of it has sunk into the abyss of my unconsciousness?? Yikes. Egads. Zut!

And then on the same channel theres Coast to Coast AM when I go to bed, which I call, Creepy Radio Show. Creepy Radio Show started out pretty interesting the first few nights I started listening. First it was about time traveling and cool sci fi stuff, interviews with writers and scientists...and then it turned into aliens, alien abductions, guardian angels walking the earth, witches, and interviews with people who have either witnessed these things or are directly involved. Most of the time i get so creeped out i have to turn it off. And then i'm wide awake, hiding under my covers hoping that the aliens didn't hear me listening to Creepy Radio Show, because once I hear it, and learn the truth about them, is when they'll come for me.

Like I said...talk radio is a powerful thing...

Can you guys suggest some other shows i should be listening to?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Act IV

SW said...

Oh, wow, thank you so much!!!

How did you know about my love for TAL??

Also, George mentioned the other night about some TAL connection he had, how one of the interns at TAL had heard his program and decided to do a story about it or something or the other, I can't remember, I was half asleep. But i remember thinking that I had to look that up later. And then I forgot.

So thanks for sending this over!


And um....who are you? I guess I kinda get the need for anonymity, but since you seem to be contributing to this blog every so often, you might as well step up and declare that you are here. At least so I can get a good count of my readers. Which is now up to...hm....4.5?

But thanks for the link anyway, I enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

There's no need for anonymity, but there's no need for non-anonymity either. I'm nobody in particular, really. It's my standard blog commenting procedure. Just cause.

SW said...

Aw...you're not a nobody. Everybody's a Somebody to someone. I guess you'll just be my anonymous reader. THE anonymous reader. See, now you're somebody.

Anonymous said...

Or I may be a friend of a friend of a friend. Or a friend of a friend. I'm definitely not a nobody, but thanks for the reassurance. I'm happy being the anonymous commenter.