1 day ago
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Parched.
For months now I've been thinking about getting a Klean Kanteen, but haven't been able to go through with it. They are rather expensive for a water bottle, but they don't leak contaminants, which is good i guess. And then there's those SIGG bottles, which look oh so cool, especially if i can have my own head as the bottle cap top. Except they're all out for now anyways, as demand has exceeded production. But either one beats using water bottles so i should just buck up and buy one. But...which color to pick? Green, pink, orange, or regular? I may never decide. Maybe that should be a poll question! Yess....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can you post pictures of these various bottles so we can better judge.
Just a lot easier than looking them up myself. I've never heard of them.
Post a Comment