Thursday, August 27, 2009

I just watched gray gardens, the new hbo version, and it was great, and fascinating, and beautiful...but also very depressing. It was a very dark type of sad.

I need something different and new. Something to differentiate then and now. The perfect thing would be a fantastic new haircut, but the hair's not ready to be cut yet, it's still cooking in the oven. Too bad. I have big plans for this new hairdo of mine. Big plans. HUGE. I have to go shopping now.

No, I really do. Ok, no, i don't really. But i'm afraid that's what i'll end up doing in search of this something new. I'll just end up buying that something new. Maybe i'll draw a picture. Make a pretty painting.

Also, i'm really tired of being nice. Nice gets you nowhere in life.

Maybe i'll get a yogurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.