Wednesday, September 02, 2009

September Falls

I love how the taste of nectarines always remind me of summer. I had this thought today as i bit into one, and realized that it was already september, and that summer is over, and where did the last 9 months go?

And now fall is upon us (though you'd never guess it from the heat and all the fires). Time for back to school, warm beverages, and things to die. How...convenient.

I realized today that i am now at 10 inches. Finally, I can cut off my hair. But now that I'm at my goal, i'm having second thoughts. I mean, I'd love to have my short hair back, not to have to deal with shedding, less time shampooing, less time drying. But i feel like my 10 has been with me for some years now and parting will be tough. If only i can be sure that i'd get a great cut, but then again, i'm never happy with cuts. I need some time to mull it over.

2 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

It will be a refreshing change to cut it & you'll be helping out someone else who has none to cut.

~sarah said...

i agree with sara! also, i got my last cut from a professional hair and make-up artist who does cuts in her apartment in burbank. a friend recommended her. she was GREAT. loved her. she charges about $50-$60 but she did a really excellent job. let me know if you want her info.