Wow, I just came home to hear a loud noise at my window. I thought maybe it was thunder, another earthquake, someone throwing something against my window. But nope. I learned from the news that it was a sonic boom caused by the landing of a space shuttle in bakersfield. And suddenly I had this moment of amazement at the world. That i could hear such a loud sound from so far away, that something humans created could go faster than the speed of sound, that there's so many amazing things that go on in the world every minute that I have no clue about.
Multitasking. I recently read an article about a guy who decided to monotask (?) for a whole month. It was an interesting read, something I'm *thinking* about doing. I say this as I'm blogging with the news on loudly in the background. Can't concentrate...big changes in weekend weather...must focus on point. What was my point?
More later.
11 hours ago
2 comments:
I think I spend most of my life monotasking. I'm not capable of much more.
Not true. You're capable of more than you give yourself credit for, and more than most people.
Post a Comment