Thursday, December 30, 2010

I am not your sweet baboo!




I love Charlie Brown. I don't know why, it's not that good, but I still love him. And his gang of peanuts. I never knew why they're called peanuts...

Back in LA. I had full intentions of going to the gym tonight. Even got dressed. Keys in my hand. Almost out the door. But I already knew I wasn't feeling well so I landed back on the couch. And now, here I am in my pjs, watching Charlie Brown attempting to read War and Peace on New Year's Eve, while Peppermint Patty waits for him. (So...everyone thought peppermint patty was a boy when you were younger, right?) Still have much to do, but this sudden onset of sickness doesn't bode well for all that stuff I have to do. A gift from Abby perhaps? More likely my body breaking down from the trip. I'm tempted to take a bath and read my book and go to bed early...but the book will most likely get wet in the bath. I don't know how other people do it. Read in the bath I mean.

Brrrrrr. It's freezing. Off I go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So the Red Baron in Charlie Brown - in real life, the Red Baron's uncle lived in Denver, of all places, and his castle is about a five minute walk from my house - the Richthofen Castle. Kind of random.