What a stressful week it's been.
After much contemplation, I decided to not go to japan. I canceled my ticket on Thursday. I had everyone giving me their opinions. EVERYONE. And finally, when it came down to it, the travel agency via Delta gave me an out, and I took it. I'm not happy about it, I've been quite bummed all week, but what's done is done. Steve will still go, as his situation is different than mine, but now I will be here next week, and not Japan.
Instead I'm trying to think of some fun things to do, like maybe go rollerskating, or get back into salsa again. Maybe I'll try to eat as much japanese food as I can next week. Before I canceled the trip, I decided to watch Lost In Translation again to get in the japanese spirit, and when I finished it, I remembered what a crappy movie it STILL is. Also instead I'll be here when the big one is suppose to hit, sometime next week. Great.
So now it's on with the plan. Now that my holiday is out of the picture, I've got work to do. Hard work. Things to learn. Plans to make.
I just quickly looked up a trip to Chicago...it's too late to make plans. I don't do well with short notices.
It's been raining all day. I went out a few times today, but still I feel stuck. Just...stuck.
11 hours ago
2 comments:
Aw, son...
this is a sad post. i'm sorry you lost your hosted japan trip, but at least the big one didn't hit, so we all get to still be alive. :D
Post a Comment