Monday, February 28, 2011

Lentils

I'm making lentil soup right now and the smell is killing me. It won't be done for another 40 minutes and I hope it tastes as good as it smells.

And then my microwave just stopped working in the middle of timing my soup. Weird. I tried unplugging it and plugging it back in to reset it. But it didn't work. Maybe it couldn't handle the smell either so just gave up and committed microwave suicide.

I tried to do some research today on accordions in the hopes of purchasing one, since my rental will be ending shortly, and it doesn't seem to make sense to keep renting. But they're all so pricey. I don't know that I should be spending the money on one right now but...I really love the accordion. It just has such an awesome sound. Sigh...decisions decisions. It's kind of depressing, knowing I'll have to part with the current accordion soon, even though I know it could work better if it wasn't so old.

I've been meaning to write up the trip to vegas but just haven't gotten around to it. Luckily for me, the bff did. It really was such an awesome trip in such a short time. I hope we get to do more trips like it in the future. Maybe when her kids are old enough to babysit themselves?

Holy cow, the microwave just came back to life. Guess it wants some soup.

3 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

So, was it as yummy as you wanted it to be?

SW said...

Why yes, I'm quite happy with it.

Anonymous said...

Do you want to see about borrowing my photographer cousin's cajun accordion for awhile?

Craigslist?