10 hours ago
Saturday, July 09, 2011
Bon Anniversaire
Shoot. I missed my 10 year anniversary of blogging. I've been blogging for 10 years people. Ten. Still the longest relationship I've had in my life, and yes that still sounds very sad. I feel like I should have a parade or something. I've been blogging longer than the most famous bloggers out there! It's incredible really. Too bad I haven't done much with it. Just a spew of nonsensical thoughts in my head and complaints people don't want to listen to in real life. Maybe when I'm unemployed I'll start a new blog that does something interesting. Until then...Happy Anniversary DB!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Um, longest relationship? I think not. Do our 22 years count for nothing?
Congrats on the milestone! Incredible! That means you started blogging the week my brother got married. How is it that my brother has been married 10 years?
Post a Comment