1 day ago
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Thread porn envy.
I'm so jealous of THIS girl. Not only is she pretty she's got THE dress I want. Not only is it JUST the type of dress I want, it's hand made, so it's one of a kind. Not only that, it was hand made for Zooey Deschanel. Argh. Some girls have all the luck. If any of you see a dress like this around, give this girl a HOLLA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah. But she's ugly & you're hot.
Thanks A, but you've never met me, and I've actually seen this girl in person, so...anyway, she's not ugly.
I just want her dress dammit.
Um, I'm with A on this. That chic is not pretty at all. Her hair is an absolute disaster. You, on the other hand, are HOT. I HAVE seen you in person and I know this to be true.
The dress is darling, but you could rock it WAY better than that girl.
Yeah. I standby my original comment.
Thanks for the backup, SaraWarren!
Post a Comment