Thursday, March 20, 2003

I know I've blogged about this already, but, i hate not getting what i want. Or finding out i can't have something i really want. It makes me pout, and i go on and on about it. Sometimes i see something i want, and i'm like, i want that, that would be nice to have. But i get over it. Other times, i see something i want, or something that someone else has that i really want, but can't have, and for some reason it consumes me, i think about it for days and days, thinking of the great things i would and could do if i actually got what i want. I hate when i get into this 2nd level of "want." It's just really irritating for me, and i hate that i'm so driven towards having this "want" i can't have. Oy. Drives me nuts.

No comments: