Starbucks has a table in front of their huge window which provides instant access to the world outside. Today I sat there watching the people scurry hither and thither under the downpour like little mice. Windows are cool.
I think i blogged about regrets once, and i can't remember if i said i had any or not. But i do have one now that my college career is over, and that is not taking violin lessons. I went to Paiviki, Janos' wife, to get my violin adjusted, and she is the nicest woman ever. And i sat there talking to her, wondering why i didn't take lessons with her, or even janos, sooner. And now i can't anymore, and it really pisses me off because i missed the opportunity. Arg...
Once again, it is paper writing time. You know what that means? That means i'll be bloggin alot instead of writing my paper. Hahaha. It's funny cause its twuuueeee.
In other news, my roommate kristin tried to poison me last night. Some roommate.
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment