What the F#$*(&@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dang nabit.......I can't sleep due to some crazy mofo winds outside that rattle my windows and roofs and walls and make me feel like i'm about to blow away at anytime. And now i'm cranky, cause these winds have been here since before 4am and i haven't been able to sleep since then. It really pisses me off, can you tell? I know, i've gone into whiny mode, but dang it....i really value my sleep. And yes, its spring break so technically i can sleep whenever i want, but its the principle!! THE PRINCIPLE!!!!!
I thought these santa anas already came and went?? Why did they come back? And why so fiercely?
AAAAAAAARGH!!!! F#*(_#)*(&%(#*$&U*_#$@*(#&*@!)*C()(&*@!(K&*)@!#\!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, back to working on my webpage. I feel like i've become a computer nerd working on this, but i'm really excited about it, and i haven't been excited about a project in a while, so just let me be excited ok?? And anyways, i don't know nearly enough about computers to even come close to being a computer nerd, so just back off.
K, now this wind has made me go into super defensive mode, leaving me to talk to and defend myself......le sigh......damn winds.
The normal SH will be back when these #@)(*$@)#$_*@#)*$@# winds leave.
Thank you, and have a nice day.
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment