Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Thanks to garrett who reminded me of the hipness that i lack. He told me some 50cent songs to download, and frankly, i find them a bit boring and monotonous. I am soooo not cool.

In other news, meeting new people is fun! Today I met 2 new people, Sean at muirwoods, and Marcus at dinner, who were both pretty cool. Sean came in with this cool gourd with tea in it and was sipping out of a metal straw with a strainer at the end. It was the coolest thing i've ever seen. He said it was an argentina thing. I forgot what its called now, but if anyone knows what i'm talking about, please let me know, and also where to get one.

In other other news, i found out that Ali has a second cousin who resembles Natalie Portman, who is persian but lives in norway who just won Ms. Latin in Spain? I think he wants her, so i reminded him that more and more people are marrying even their first cousins now. Tee hee.

No comments: