Yesterday on the radio they were making fun of Nicole Kidman because she's afraid of butterflies.
All this time, I thought I was the only one!
There's just something about butterflies that doesn't sit right with me. They just give off a very evil sort of presence, but it's hidden behind their pretty little wings. It's kinda like how bugs are attracted to the zapper. The light seems so alluring, so beautiful, but once you get up closer, ZAP! You're dead. It's just like a butterfly. They seem so pretty, fluttering hither and thither. But once they attack,
ZAP! You're dead.
Ok, so it's not really like that. But it's kinda like that.
I like to feel as though I'm ahead of the game. I'm on to their butterfly secrets. I know them for what they really are: pure evil, while the rest of the world is completely oblivious, drawing them with crayon and tattooing their images on the body. But I know better.
And what about the ones with the eyes on their wings. Ew, creepy. Especially when there's a swarm of them on the trees. If I ever get caught in a butterfly storm, I think I would seriously start crying, in sheer terror.
AMEN.
21 hours ago
4 comments:
Do you only get tons of comments when you talk about Alias and other stuff? Maybe you should chat about those topics more.
Jennifer Garner....if that's a man, I'm gonna kill myself!
SZU-HUA!!! remember me?? i miss you! and i like your new blog background. i have no idea how long it's been like this. i obviously have sadly not been keeping up. but i'll try. with you as my inspiration, i think i'm going to re-vamp my blog site. =)
well i'd like to join in the frey here and ask where the hell have you been. i was tempted to say something derogutory about people who are afraid of the gorgeous winged creatures but then thought i' know she'll say something else not about butterflies so then i don't have to say anything but you still didn't post and i was sad. then i posted on my blog and still no blog from you and what with bruckner MIA a little light has gone out of my world. wouldn't you agree?
Butterflies, no need to worry, my son and his girlfriend are scared too. I had my grandson and them with me when we went to this place that had butterflies everywhere. While they ran for cover, Milan and I stayed to enjoy them.
Enjoy your blog!
Post a Comment