Couple things to blog about before I leave tonight:
1. DO NOT go see Broken Flowers. Just got back from the movie, and it's not worth it. Even if you think you love Bill Murray.
2. Monday, January 10th, 2005. Upon re-reading this entry I realized that I've done it. I'm no longer Winona Ryder. I can no longer say "I don't know" because I'm doing what I know. Or at least, "going through the necessary steps to get there." Have I put myself in a corner by giving a definite answer? Well, I have. Literally. (No really, I sit in the corner now. :-) Apparently, guys don't get the "nobody puts baby in the corner" line. I tried using that on the boys, and not one of them got the joke, or knew what I was talking about. And suddenly, Emily walks in, I tell her I'm sitting in the corner, and automatically she says, "Nobody puts baby in the corner!" I guess it's a girl thing.) I feel good about my decision so far, but still a little awkward and out of place. I'm sure as with everything, adjusting takes time.
C. I did it. I'm now on myspace, with picture and all. Well...okay ok, so I couldn't actually sit through the entire process of filling out my profile, but at least I've half assed it. Half ass is better than no ass, right? So there.
21 hours ago
2 comments:
...on your way to myspace whoredom, be sure to add me as a friend. (i believe clicking on my name above should take you to my page directly : )
so what's with broken flowers?come on convince mE!!
Post a Comment