Okay okay okay.
What is up with this myspace business? I can't rag on it too much because several of you who read this actually log on quite regularly. Yea, you know who you are.
Oh, but if you weren't reading this, the nasty things I would say about myspace. And the whole idea of things like myspace. I was on friendster back when it was still around (is it still around?). I vowed not to join until I got inundated with emails from people wanting me to join as their friend. Now, I don't have many friends mind you, so to be inundated with emails rather intrigued me. Back then I didn't want to join, but still they broke me down.
Even now, I still don't want to join. But I hear it everywhere. Myspace this, myspace that. Sivie is always showing me something on HERspace. Apparently, Ms. Parker blogs on hers. I think I signed up a while ago and forgot about it, and never used it to its full potential. I guess myspace is the place to be.
So, once again, I'm succumbing to the many evils of the internet:
*Junkmail/Spam
*Forwarding emails withing 10 minutes of receiving it if I didn't want to die
*Popup ads
*Friendster.com
*"Register now for your free (fill in the blank)"
*Musical birthday ecards
*The email that screams if you stare at it too long (pure evil...)
*Ticketmaster.com
and finally,
*Myspace.com
See you all on the dark side. May the force be with me.
21 hours ago
1 comment:
i do blog on myspace and it can be evil, but only if you are addiction prone and don't keep your security settings up. i'm not a fanatic. it's just a tool, a fun way to stay in touch w/ friends across the miles. and you do still have an account. i looked it up. : )
Post a Comment