Sunday, August 28, 2005

# of falls within the past two weeks:
SH: 2
The World: 0

Ha. Take that world!

*********

It's too hot and I can't sleep. So I've decided to blog instead.

May I just say how much I love Wallace and Grommit. We're working on the movie's website at work, and I get to see bits from the movie, which looks hilarious. Sexual innuendos up the wazoo! They're everywhere. Robert doesn't believe me, but oh, they're in there. It comes out Oct 7th. Who's with me?

I like the fact that I keep a blog. I can go back and read about events that I may have forgotten about, like things from college. But with it being so public, sometimes I can't write about the more private issues. Which I guess is where a journal comes in. But really, who writes manually anymore?

I can't continue this entry anymore. It's getting to that point where I'm just writing for the sake of writing. Plus my knee is killing me. So I guess I'll go to bed. I wish it wasn't so hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am so down for wallace and grommit! i love them! cheese, anyone? : )