I couldn't decide which I wanted to read more: the article on SJP in my vogue, or whether Elizabeth will finally see through Mr. Darcy's admiration for her...so here I am instead.
Finally the people at Starbucks remember my name and order. TL % wm nw for Sue (sometimes Su). Is that so hard? And I've been going there for how long now? Come on people!
Oh, and here's a line I haven't yet heard used in conjunction with my name, other than the usual Su-Hahahaha, I'm gonna Sue you!, etc:
Man: Name?
Me: Su
Man: Su, are you a lawyer?
Me: 'scuse me?
Man: Are you a lawyer?
Me: Wah?
Man: Are you a lawyer?
Me: Huh? (long pause) No?
Man: Are you a lawyer? Y'know, cause you're name is Su.
Good god, dood needs to get some new material...and he thought he was so clever.
Right now Michael J. is telling me to "get on the floor" and dance with him. I'll have to oblige.
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment