I have a liquid gelcap stuck in my throat. No amount of water I drink can make it go down. So now I can't go to bed, because the gravitational forces needed to pull a gelcap into your stomach will not work when one is horizontal. Now I wait.
Perhaps I will wait while reading.
1 day ago
2 comments:
it's a conspiracy! i'm sick too! and it all started last friday night too...a sore throat, a little cough...and then wham! to quote the tick, "Mucal invader! Is there no end to your oozing?"
okay, maybe too much information there...
but it's tuesday, i am still sick, and i am going to use my last sick day of the year to stay home in hopes of recovery - making my total days missed b/c of this cold 3! 3 days! but, i'm so close to being better, i can feel it... the piles of work and dirty looks from coworkers will be worth it.
okay, time for bed. now, if only i could master sleeping sitting up...you know why...and yes, it's gross...
stupid cold! in september! i hate being sick...
I heard that if you have water stuck in your ear to use a hairdryer.
Does that help?
Post a Comment