Friday, February 01, 2008

Elevators

Everyone in every big building always think they have shitty elevators. Thing is, i think elevators just break easily in general. I keep hearing the same kinds of conversations with elevators everywhere i go. The on at the apartment was down for a month, and before that probably once every week. (They recently got it fixed, we'll see how long that lasts.) The one at the old work was breaking down all the time. Today i got in the elevator here at new work with some pretty angry people. I just wanted to tell them, look, it happens everywhere you go. But I didn't. I just let them rant instead. I think they need that.

Just got a notice this morning...turns out my rent is going up. Oh joy.

2 comments:

~sarah said...

when you pay the new rent, attach a note to your check about all the things they need to fix in your apartment. when you write it, they are legally supposed to at least investigate the problems. if you have to pay more, they need to make it worth your while. : )

SW said...

Thing is, i don't have anything i need fixed...only the guy upstairs whose feet needs to be cut off. But i don't think that service is included in the rent.