11 hours ago
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Move along
Lately I've been thinking about moving. NY? SF? I know some people there. Out of the country? But it'd be hard to find a job and get a permit and all that. France? Australia? Canada? Too bad I don't know anyone in canada...it'd be a great mix of english, french, chinese....plus there's some production up there, so a job may be more likely. I mean, come on, Canada is the home of Degrassi the next generation, what could be sweeter? It's hard to move to a place where you don't know people. It's hard to move to a place when you DO know people! Moving is just hard in general. But it'd be a nice change of pace. Too bad I can't get myself on the production of LOST. I hear hawaii's nice this time of year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I always have this thought when I'm feeling like something is "off" in my life, like somehow moving and starting over is the master reset button and all will be well again. Then I remember what a pain it is to move, make new friends, find a job, and in general build a whole new life from the ground up. Then I sigh and decide it would just be better to clean my room, excerise more, and spend more time doing things that interest me instead of things that I only feel obligated to do.
Wanna move to London or Dublin with me? : )
Post a Comment