What?
I'm not gon' give up
What?
I'm not gon' stop
What?
I'm gon' work harder!!!
Yay!! I survived. I'm still alive, and had an ok 2nd night of sleep last night without TOO many nightmares. The first night I had major nightmares...where Brett was shoveling rats down his shirts and I could literally feel them crawling on my body in my sleep. Ugh. And also the movie just kept replaying and creeping into my thoughts during sleep. That is one sneaky movie. NEVER AGAIN.
Just got home from a night with a wonderful man, Mr. Mraz. He was lovely as usual, but I wasn't digging the new goatee. What I love about him is that aside from talent just poring out of his pores, he also has such a positive attitude and outlook on everything. He is all about saving the world, creating community, love, all that lovey dovey stuff. If i didn't love him so much I'd think he was faking it, but I don't think that kind of attitude is something you can fake for too long. There are moments when he is playing or singing so intensely that I have to look away from him...because it's unbearable. I just can't handle watching him when he gets all that intensity in him. It's just too beautiful to look at.
OMG. I'm starting to sound like Bella. Good lord. Moving on.
It's suppose to rain next week. I can't wait to try out my rubber boots! (Yes, to protect me from the long trek i have to make to work. You never know what kinds of puddles could be lurking about from here to...across....the...street...)
Ok, someone tell me who told Scarlett Johanssen she could sing. I mean, ALLOWED to sing. She is awful, and what is Pete doing anywhere near her? Just because she's pretty doesn't mean she should sing! Seriously. ScarJo, please, do us all a favor and just stick to what you do best: Marble Columns. I'll even allow porcelain fountains. This one or that one or this one or that one. BUT NOT SINGING. Thanks.
18 hours ago
1 comment:
You did sound like Bella and I LOVE it! So happy to hear the concert was all you hoped it would be (& more).
Post a Comment