1. You end up watching TV shows on DVDs non stop, getting sucked into the lives of characters that you'd never hang out with (though secretly wish you did). A couple years ago this happened with Sex and the City, where I started to believe I was Carrie (ok fine, I still do). This year I'm living the upper east side life via Blair and Serena. The only thing is that this time, I know I'm not either of them, but I'm starting to believe I'm living life in the nyc. XOXO
2. You end up bored and paranoid, scouring the internet for swine flu information, only to find that you have all the symptoms. Ah, good old internet. What did we do before the internet days when we couldn't self diagnose our illnesses?
3. You miss hang outs and parties because you can't spend too much time on things that don't involve laying or sitting down.
4. You end up making lame lists on your blog.
5. You listen to way too many hours of the Savage Love podcast, which, isn't exactly trouble, but might be when you realize you can't quit it.
6. You see too much coverage of the Letterman extortion scandal.
That's all for now.
18 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment