Friday, April 01, 2011

30, how about 60?

I just sat down with some soup and started watching Masterpiece Classic's Wuthering Heights. It's 8:30 on a Friday and I'll probably be in bed in an hour. What's happening to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't start pretending that this 'acting like an old person thing' is new that that you're reaching 30.

It's a common theme on the blog: the older person inside SH. Your taste for frumpy 'older person' clother & sweaters and such, etc.

I actually (keeping in mind that we haven't ever met (yet)) think it's one of your most endearing qualities.

Anonymous said...

now that, rather.

SW said...

I guess you're right A, I've always been old.

Also, Emily Bronte, another July baby, died at age 30.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

Are you trying to prep A and I for you dying since you're born in July and turning 30?

You're not old, my dear, you are young with a bit of an old heart and thats why I love you so much (and possibly why you attract so many older gents).