I haven't been feeling well all week, but part of me wonders if it's just a mental thing. I woke up feeling not great, but is that just from sleeping too much? You know how it gets.
I finally purchased my accordion. It's all mine now. I don't have to go back to the store ever again! (Unless something breaks) If that couple weren't older, I would think they're really shady. Well, I already do. I won't go through all that they said while I was in there, but everything they were doing seemed to be a tag team effort to pull one over me. As soon as I walked out the door I pictured them looking at each other, and giving each other a small chuckle. "We got another one!" They just make me really uncomfortable. I even had a sleepless night over this days before I went in. But that's all done now. Now it's time to practice.
11 hours ago
1 comment:
Pictures! Video clips! Congratulations!
Post a Comment