AND! And i have a big zit growing on my face. It's annoying and it hurts. They always like to emerge from the same place. You think it went away or you killed it, but no, it just goes on vacation every once in a while, but it returns. TO THE SAME PLACE. GD it!
3 comments:
like plate sets, you only need one zit...
heh heh. see what i did there?
: )
Every once in a blue moon - like every few years - I get a huge, painful zit in that crease region between my chin and my mouth. And I felt it coming on the other day, just below the surface, and wasn't happy. But then it decided not to show up, joy!
"Every once in a blue moon (and I quote quote) like every few years."
Oh rub it in why don't you!
Post a Comment