Monday, December 29, 2008

The jury is in...

Got the final word from the actual source:


Hi.
I am doing a film now.
But I'm afraid your mom must mistake me with someone else.
I never do anything acting in China yet.
:p




yesssssssssss.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was rooting for mom.

Oh well. Congratulations.

~sarah said...

nice! when are we going out on the town? : )

SW said...

Don't think i'll actually collect on the money. I just wanted to know I was right.

Anonymous, this is getting out of hand. First you won't tell me who you are. Then you go and root for mom. If i could throw a tantrum, i'd do it now. Don't you have a blog of your own that you could send me the link to, so I can comment anonymously on it as well? Harumph.

Anonymous said...

You might slowly be wearing me down. I'm not sure if I'll ever break, though. But I'm sympathetic.

SW said...

Oh, don't give me false hopes. Just spill it.

Anonymous said...

did you say, "in your FACE mom!"
--tess

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

What's this? Did Anonymous finally reveal themself?