*Does Yoyo Ma ever get tired of people asking him to play the bach cello suites? I'm guessing no, because it's so pretty that he probably enjoys playing it over and over.
*It's amazing that my eyes can focus on foreground and background, whenever I tell it to. In focus, out of focus. In focus, out of focus. Now you're blurry, now you're not. I tried doing it without thinking too much about it, but soon realized that ultimately, my brain is the boss of me.
*When will I get to collect on my $50 from my mom? We are both 99% sure of ourselves, but still have not been able to find out for sure. Perhaps monday.
*What kind of person would I be today had I stayed in taiwan and grew up there instead? Would i be blogging in chinese? Or if i had grew up in france? I would definitely not be the person I am today. Or would I? It'd be nice if I could visit another version of this world and find out.
11 hours ago
1 comment:
One thing that's been on my mind as of late is "what are people's first impressions of me?" I mean I always make comments about people that walk by - what do you think people are saying/thinking when I walk by?
Post a Comment