Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ugh

I hate when I think I'm just going to run out for a few quick errands looking like crap, but its ok, its only for a few quick things here and there, and they turn out to be long ordeals through lines and traffic, and I run into MULTIPLE people I wished I had looked fabulous for.

And then I hate when I'm looking fabulous for no good reason, and I'm out and about, but my errands only take me 10 minutes, and I don't run into anyone that I can show off my fabulousness to.

Life is sneaky like that.

My hair is starting to do a funky thing that is not agreeable to me. Makes me want to cut it right off, and start the new year with a fabulous new do. But alas, its not time yet. Instead I'm hiding it under a few lame hats I have, not trying to be hat trendy, just trying to hide the weirdness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always look fabulous.

SW said...

Aha!

I'm on to you, anonymous.

I have deduced, with my great CSI skills, that you are

1)Someone I know
2)Man or Woman

I'm so close...

Anonymous said...

Be careful with what you think you know. There could be red herrings in your 'clues'...

But I won't deny that I'm man or woman.

SW said...

Becareful? And what, if I'm not careful I'll wrongly accuse someone of being a lame anonymous commentor?

Oh, mon dieux!

Yes, I'm being sarcastic.

Well Angel, i guess i can count you out.