Monday, January 18, 2010

Done!!

Well, not quite.  But at least all the stuff is moved in now.  Just have to figure out where things go.  

Had an anxiety filled morning/afternoon as the rain just kept coming down harder and harder.  The movers decided to take lunch hoping the rain would lighten up.  Thankfully, it did.  Though not as much as I would've liked.  A few wet boxes and very messy floors.  I haven't plugged all the electronics in just yet, I think I'll let them dry out for a bit, just in case.  Of course, right when the movers finished is when the rain decided to stop completely, and the sun came out.  Of.  Course.

Focusing in the positive stuff: I'm really loving this place so far.  The heat's not working so it's a bit cold, but I've got Harry the big spider in the bathroom to keep me company.  (Someone tell him he's Got to Go.) I think once I fully unpack it'll be quite lovely here.  Oh and just before I came to bed I decided to go through all my channels: discovery, history, CNN, it's all there!  Basic cable, wow.  How exciting.  Oh and the FOOD network!!!!  Yes friends, I'm going to like it here.

1 comment:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

So happy to hear that the place is agreeing with you thus far. Be thankful you moved yesterday versus today. It seems like today's storm was WAY worse; maybe thats because I had to drive in it today at its height. Scary.