Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ho famé

It's the only thing I successfully retained from italian classes. Sad, but true. I used to be able to write paragraphs and sentences, but now, ho famé is the only thing left. Fortunately it is the most important.

My mom texted me last night to ask me if I was already sleeping and if not to call her. I promptly called her, welcoming her to the texting world. She replied that it's nothing new, she's been texting my brother for a while now. Years it sounded like. I am so behind on the times.

I'm avoiding packing the kitchen, because every time I look at it I'm reminded of all the glass to pack up. It's suppose to rain on monday, I'm kind of worried about that. If only the rain will wait until 2pm. Please rain, will you do that for me? Then you can rain as much as you want for the rest of the week. Oh wait, you're already going to be here ALL week. Just hold off til late Monday afternoon will ya?

I did manage to move into the new office at work, and it is fantastic. Aside from the weird awkwardness with D, it's been mostly excitement. Also I don't have to edit with headphones anymore. Headbands, welcome back to my life! Actually, you were never in my life much. Um...but maybe now you will be.

In the morning I will tackle 60+ cupcakes for S's big bash. I hope I win. And not the cupcakes. Cupcakes, packing, maybe taking down the curtains, party, sleep, MOVE! That's my next 48 hour outlook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you hope you'll win, if not the cupcakes? Or are we talking about the battle with the cupcakes? And how will your cupcakes stack up against the cupcakes from the fancy place? Speaking of which, did you see this?