Waiting for the italiano to come pick me up so we can go give blood. It always makes me a bit nervous. Best to do with someone.
A good friend of mine got laid off yesterday at my old place of employment. Layoffs are always a bit of a downer, but I'm excited for her. I feel as though there will be bigger and better things for her out in the world. I just know it.
**********
Ok, so I just got back from lunch and giving blood. Bandages on both arms! The lady was poking around for a vein and couldn't get it. As soon as she started talking I had an idea that would happen. She tried to do my other arm but I think got nervous and had someone else come do it. Later I talked to some coworkers and the same thing happened to them with the same lady. Yikes. Now I'll have a huge bruise on my arm.
Getting sleepy now...
6 hours ago
1 comment:
You're brave.
Post a Comment