It's a little weird that I can hear my upstairs neighbor peeing while I'm trying to drift off to sleep.. And then not flushing or washing hands. Like the sound of him peeing pulled me out of whatever rem cycle i was about to head into. Oh I can't wait to be out of here. I hope it goes ok in the morning. The rain doesn't want to stop. Now all my stuff will get wet and dirty from the rain. I'm also a bit worried about the new place, as no one has lived in it before, it may not be entirely rainproof. I'm just thinking about leaving my new place to go to work and coming home to see my computer in a flood. That's scary.
Ever since the burglary I haven't been able to stay out at night without being a little worried about coming home to SOMETHING. For the past few days it's been thoughts that maybe the manager would retaliate against me being such a pain in her ass somehow while I was gone. I wonder if I'll keep having these thoughts in the new place, thoughts about something going wrong while I'm gone. I hope they go away.
6 hours ago
1 comment:
I know the feeling of coming back to a problem. I used to feel that way when I was at BofA. It seemed if I ever took a sick day or a day off when I returned to work the next day I walked into a storm. Not a good feeling SH. I could not imagine that anxiety when going home. the one place you should be relaxing. You know, come home and ahhhh, not aww crap!
AW
Post a Comment