Friday, January 08, 2010

PSA

Was going to post as a comment for A, but thought I'd do a public service annoucement and tell all my readers about GrooveShark.

You can search for practically any song you want, and make a play list out of your favorites. This would be great for a party or weddings where your friends can request songs and all you have to do is add it to the playlist. No more djs! If you want to download a song they'll take you to itunes or something, but if you just want to listen some great tunes from your computer, you can do it for free! Hoorah!

So now you should all be able to check out Jason Mraz songs at your leisure. There's songs on there of his that I don't even have! Plus the acoustic versions too.

This has been a public service announcement, brought to you by me.

2 comments:

SW said...

No thoughts on grooveshark from anyone? I was so excited about this site!!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited about your mom.