Thursday, January 07, 2010

This makes me happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being someone who may or may not know E, this is I believe the only thing I'd ever heard sung by he-who-you-so-admire before you posted that YouTube. Eerily similar. I listened to what I've linked to on my long drive up to Lac La Biche just now...

SW said...

Hm...there was no mention of whether you liked him or not! If you have his live stuff, great. If you have his albums, I say, don't judge until you go to a live show. You MUST go to a live show one of these days. Everyone should be so lucky to see him live in their lifetime. I once saw that he surprised someone with a small show on her birthday at someone's house, this was way back before he got so popular. It's become a fantasy to have him magically show up on one of my birthdays to sing me a song. Maybe have some cake. I bet he'd be great at karaoke...

And I know that you know E, no need for the may or may nots. But what does this have to do with him?

Anonymous said...

The link was the only time I've ever heard a song of his before the YouTube. I've heard him sing exactly two things, and one is a variation on the other. I'm not exactly familiar with the body of work.

Anonymous said...

And I like the may or may nots.