Monday, December 07, 2009

Ugh, why is this so hard?

I need 200-4000 characters to express myself and tell people who I am. Been putting this off for weeks. Months even. Every time I come back to it I end up stalling, like now. I can write a whole entire post about how much I can't write about myself instead of writing about myself. And S, I know you've offered your services and I totally appreciate it but somehow I feel like that is cheating and false advertising somehow? Like people would not be happy if they found out. Like I should do this on my own somehow. But yet...I just can't find the words to start. I'm reminded of 6th grade when Mr. Fredstrom taught us how to write essays. He said to start with an "attention grabber." BOOBS. That's an attention grabber. But that is more visual and I need words. At least 200. This is like in college when I should've been writing my stupid essays but instead came here to blog and waste time. Except now, no one's grading my essays except me. Actually, YOU, my audience.

Ok, how about this. You guys start the first sentence for me. Y'know, like that game, where you start the first sentence of a story about SH, and she finishes it. It's a really fun game, I promise. But um...email it to me. This is embarrassing enough as it is.

Uh oh beef recall. I made some meat sauce yesterday. I hope what I used wasn't the recalled kind.

Today was a lovely day of rain, cold, and rainbows. Looking forward to the rest of this rainy week. Hope everyone stays dry and warm!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking at a high temp of 14 here today, with snow.

But I'll stay warm, mostly, I hope.

I just took out the recycling.

And I got a new laptop battery last night, so now my laptop has more than 20 minutes of life. Huzzah!

What are we writing a bio blurb for?

SW said...

Oh geez. I'm looking at a high of 50 today and 37 tonight and that is already freezing for me, I don't know how you deal w 14. I guess one must get used to it after some years. Having snow must be nice though, I Do miss that. I haven't been around real snow in a while.

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

OK, read the college post & longing for the Artist life right now.

Love how you avoided telling A what the bio is for.

~sarah said...

yeah, what's this bio for? i have an idea what it might be for, and if i'm right, you may actually want to start it off with "BOOBS" after all. : )

SW said...

Sigh, nobody played along. Sad.

The bio is for match. There, i've said it. Not that i'm hiding it, i'm just embarrassed by it. I guess that would mean i'm hiding it. Hm...

I know i'm probably over analyzing the whole thing. It's probably easier than i'm making it out to be. But every time i think about it i just get so worked up over it and give up. (Hm...maybe i should add that piece of information in my bio...it's a winner.)

So girls, start those emails. Send them over. Just the first sentence. Something to get the wheels spinning. Thanks.