Saturday, December 04, 2010

Day 27/28

Ok ok. I'm totally failing on my 30 day challenge. My day 27 is a day late, I know.

Day 27: My dream house

I don't have a dream house. I've looked at homes and have seen ones that I liked. Even went to several nice model homes with S this afternoon. But I don't have a dream house. I wouldn't know what my dream house would look like. I don't know what my own style is. Probably nothing too modern, because even though I really like looking at modern homes that are designed well, they always seem too cold to me. Warm and cozy is my preferred style I think. What that looks like, I'm not sure.

Day 28: An art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc) that means something to me.

Ugh. Double fail. What kind of 30 day challenge is this? I can't wait til it's over. What if I said that I don't have an art piece that means something to me. Blargh.

Fail fail fail.

2 comments:

Aaron & Sara Warren said...

I'm pretty sure you've used the "I don't have one..." for 10 of the 28 posts you've done so far. I'm sad.

SW said...

Oh man. Did you actually count? I'm sorry. This challenge is especially hard for me.